- Imagination development slowly goes on in the SVN. Would you like to contribute to the feature requests? Have a look here.
- Thanks to Mr Antonio Cantaro some video tutorials in italian language are available for using Imagination.
- Thanks to Jesse Smith Imagination was ported to FreeBSD, look at the download page for the 32 and 64 bit packages.
- Imagination 3.0 with HD support is finally out thanks to the kind help of Robert Cheramy, please download it and give us suggestions to improve it even more!
- Thanks to Robert, HD support was just added in SVN revision 578.
- Thanks to the kind work of Robert Chéramy, Imagination development is continuing, expect 3.0 with HD support soon.
- Even though the development has stopped Imagination continues to grow. Bombono has added a link to Imagination here.
- Unfortunately Imagination development has stopped. I'm looking for a coder who can help me to give Imagination HD export. If you are interested please contact
me so that I can give you all the detailed information you need.
- The previous Ubuntu Karmic 9.10 AMD 64 package had a problem with transitions. I uploaded a fixed one. Thanks again to Paul Sawlor for notifying this to me.
- And thanks to Paul Sawlor who sent me an email today, finally an Ubuntu Karmic 9.10 AMD 64 package for Imagination 2.1 is out.
- Thanks to Patrick Kramer Ruiz who gave me the right inspiration, finally an Ubuntu Karmic 9.10 package for Imagination 2.1 is out.
- We put up in the transitions link the animations of the available transitions Imagination supports.
- Imagination 2.1 is out with bug fixes, a new transition family and a Slides Report Transitions Dialog.
- Imagination 2.0 is out with a better audio management. Enjoy it!
- We just released 2.0b1!! Please download it and test it so we can fix the hidden bugs before releasing the final 2.0, thank you!
- Imagination 2.0 with more transitions, nicer GUI, Ken Burns with infinite stop points, text on the slides and text animation is coming on September... stay tuned!
- Fully functional slide motion aka Ken Burns is in the svn development "branches/cairo_surface/".
- If you are compiling Imagination 1.5 with GTK+2.12 you get a compiler error. Please update line 68 of file new_slideshow.c as GTK_DIALOG( dialog1 ) instead of GTK_DIALOG( dialog ). We are sorry for the incovenience.
- The development goes on, we pleased some feature requests from users and in less than 6 hours after being filed we closed this bug report.
- Imagination 1.5 with audio support, more transitions and more translations is out! Enjoy it and spread the word...
- The development toward the next release goes on, please check the screenshots page...
- The FAQ page has been updated.
- It seems people welcomed Imagination. Yesterday it was downloaded 115 times. Not too bad! The screenshots page was updated.
- The first release of Imagination is out, enjoy it! Please report any bugs/suggestion by using the link "Report a bug", thank you.
- Imagination web site is up.
Website design by Giuseppe Torelli - Artwork by linuxgraphicsusers.com